From US to EU Data Center Migration I am hereby provide you an overview of the migration process across servers, Please refer the below steps: 1. Create a Zoho CRM EU Data Center account using a different email id. 2. Add the users to the EU Data Center account including Active, Inactive and Deleted users of the Zoho CRM US Data Center account (with different email address). 3. Take a back up of the data from the US Data Center account. 4. Provide us the list of users with their name and email addresses in both US DC account and EU DC account. Note : 1. If there is any kind of integration on the US Data Center Zoho CRM account, like integration with Zoho Desk or any other third party application, the integration cannot be migrated. It has to be created again by the user. 2. Regarding the data migration, only these (Users, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Potentials, Campaigns, Cases, Attachments, Products, Solutions, Notes, Tasks, Events) modules can be migrated. Rest like Inventory related modules or Emails cannot be migrated. Below are the features that are covered in DC Movement. Tabs Names Custom Fields Custom Modules Sections Related List Custom Views Lead conversion mapping Quote conversion mapping Potential stages Field Dependency Roles Profiles Territories Company Logo Email Templates Inventory Templates Reports Workflow Rules, Tasks, Alerts, Triggers Contant Roles Product Tax Rates Also, Please provide me the below details :To proceed, Please provide the below details,
Email id of US DC
Email id of EU DC
User Status on US DC
Super Admin User Name of US DC:
Auth token of the US account
Super Admin User Name of EU DC:
Auth token of the Eu account
We have a tool in the back end using which we can copy the complete set up of the user's Zoho CRM US DC account and replicate that on their Zoho CRM EU DC account. It is a kind of copy customisation. Once the process is done using the back end tool, they will have the EU DC account same as their US DC account in terms of UI. After which the user can migrate their data from US DC account to EU DC account, please check this link https://www.zoho.com/crm/help/migrate-data.html to know more about migration process.
Please find the below for the procedure which a user has to do from their end to process this switch request.
1. The user has to create a Zoho CRM EU DC account using a different email id.
2. Take a backup of the users data from their US DC account, please check this link https://www.zoho.com/crm/help/data-administration/request-data-backup.html to know more about requesting data back up.
3. Provide the Email Id's of the both(Source (.COM) and Destination (.EU) account) Zoho CRM accounts.
4. Create an Authtoken from .Com Zoho CRM using this link https://accounts.zoho.com/apiauthtoken/create?SCOPE=ZohoCRM/crmapi
5.Create an Authtoken from .Eu Zoho CRM using this link https://accounts.zoho.eu/apiauthtoken/create?SCOPE=ZohoCRM/crmapi Please send the following information to email@example.com *Source and target instance email address. *US and EU Authtoken.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
1. If there is any kind of integration on their US DC Zoho CRM account like integration with Zoho Desk or so…or any other third party provider integration cannot be migrated. It has to be created again by the user.
2. Regarding the data migration, only these (Users, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Potentials, Campaigns, Cases, Attachments, Products, Solutions, Notes, Tasks, Events) modules can be migrated. Rest like Inventory related modules or Emails cannot be migrated.
Below are the features covered in this switch,
6)Lead conversion mapping
7)Quote conversion mapping
17)Workflow Rules, Tasks, Alerts, Triggers
19)Product Tax Rates
20)Dashboard will be covered and custom function will not be covered. 21)Blueprint is supported (without custom functions). WebForms is not supported as of now.
21)Plug ins installed already will not work. Has to be installed again.